When Should I Use 101?
The new number should be used to report issues which do not require an emergency response. For example, you should ring 101 if:
• your vehicle has been stolen
• your property has been damaged
• you suspect drug use or dealing
• you want to give the police information about crime in their area
• you would like to speak to a local Police Officer
101 will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. When calling 101, the system identifies the caller’s location and connects them to the police force covering that area.
Remember to put this number in your phone and mobile so you will have it to hand whenever you need it.