Posted to Cyprus? Looking for Work?

Working in Cyprus: the Civilian Pay and Personnel Office (CPP) are responsible for employing dependants in Cyprus and vacancies are advertised in the HIVE.

You must register with the CPP and, once all enquires are complete, you will be placed on the UK Dependants’ (UKD) Register and you will then be eligible to apply for vacant posts. If you are interested in working outside the camp, opportunities in the Service industries and tourist areas are advertised in the local press or through the local labour office. For more information visit

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.