Licence to Occupy Insurance

You are required to have adequate insurance if you are living in SFA.

In addition to arranging contents insurance to protect your personal possessions, you are strongly recommended (in accordance with JSP 464) to take out Licence to Occupy insurance.

This specialist insurance covers you against potential liability incurred as a result of damage to your SFA caused by you or your family – and would provide you with cover up to the required £20,000 as a total against any repairs.

This includes damage caused by kitchen fires, burst pipes, or flood damage as a result of failing to adequately protect and heat your home in winter. link to the specialist insurance companies who provide the cover required, if you have a policy with a different insurance company, please check you have the required cover as part of the policy.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.